Payment & Shipping Terms:
HDPE Plastic Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line, Flat Pipe Making Machine
Raw material + additive → mixing → vacuum feeding machine → hopper dryer → single screw extruder → die & mould block –Forming machine → spray cooling tank → belt haul-off machine → cutting machine → winder
HDPE Flat Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic pipe extrusion line:
PE Prestressed flat Corrugated Pipe extrusion line
Width: 41-90mm, Height: 22-37mm
Color of the machine:
White & green or Customized
concrete project for building highway overpass, the viaduct, railway bridges, etc.
3-phase, 380V+10% 50Hz
1. HDPE Prestressed flat Corrugated Pipe extrusion line has two kinds i.e. round and flat pipes. They are mainly used in concrete structures.
2. Flat corrugated pipe production line can make 2-flat, 3-flat, 4-flat, 5-flat.
3. Being used as hole-making pipe of prestressing force tendon, it is resistant to erosion and has excellent physical properties such as no electric conduction, preventing from erosion of trifle electric current, airproof, rust resistance, low load, anti-leakage, high intensity and stiffness, resistance to impact and jam on, as well as reducing the loss of the prestressing force in the course of swelling and stretching.
1. The products of this unit are widely used in projects with concrete such as cloverleaf junction of expressway, viaduct, railway, bridge and so on.
2. When change certain moulds and mould blocks, this extrusion line can produce such single-wall corrugated pipes as pipes of PP, PE, EVA, PVC, etc.
Main Technical Parameter:
Composition of the production line
Single screw extruder
High efficient extruding
Machine die head
Complete cooling system
Pipe forming machine
Spray cooling tank
Water pump power 4kw
Strong spray cooling system
Pipe cutting machine
Micro computer control
Rapid cooling mould
Automatic feeding machine
Plastic mixing machine
Mixing&colourin raw material
Plastic crushing machine
Crush plastic pipes directly.
Final Product pictures:
For choosing proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully:
1. What material do you want to process?
2. What is the max and min size of the finish products. For example, the diameter of pipe(inch or mm); thickness of pipe wall(mm) you’d better offer the picture of sample or drawing of sample.
3. What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ? What is your power standard?
4. When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
5. Other requirements about the machine you want.
Contact Person: Ms. Judy Pan